Vision for Education at Alfred Sutton Primary School
- which encourages children to participate enthusiastically in high quality learning to achieve their full potential in every aspect of school life.
- where children feel safe both physically and emotionally and are
- happy and confident to embrace challenges.
- where children and staff work together in a mutually respectful environment.
- with high emphasis on spiritual, moral, social, ethical and physical development and where diversity is celebrated and respected.
- where children’s skills and independence are nurtured to prepare them for their place in society.
- where committed staff are keen to share their skills with the pupils and colleagues.
- where parents feel welcomed and encouraged to participate in a working partnership.
- which takes a central role in the local community.
- where the children are keen to share their efforts and successes, a school where children want to be
A school at the heart of our multicultural community where happy children and dedicated staff achieve to their full potential.
Happy together. Achieving together.